Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of the use of the services provided by Audioteka S.A. and for its marketing purposes. The legal grounds for the processing of your personal data is the agreement – Article 6(1)(b) of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as GDPR. The legitimate interest of the data controller, as referred to in Article 6(1)(f) GDPR consisting in accomplishing marketing objectives through promotion of own products and services also forms the grounds for the processing of your personal data. The legitimate interest of the data controller also concerns indemnifying Audioteka S.A. against possible claims.
Should you have any questions regarding the user account or the website’s operation, or should you need help, please email us at: email@example.com.
Your personal data controller is Audioteka S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (02-673), ul. Konstruktorska 12.
Please note that in order to ensure the user’s and our own safety, we might need to authenticate the identity of the user that contacts us for help.
We collect and retain the following user data:
Information provided to us by the user:
- email address;
- name and surname;
- information disclosed by the user choosing to add their review;
- official ID numbers for tax purposes, among others.
The data that we collect automatically (may but does not need to include the following):
- device identifiers or other unique identifiers like IP address, IMEI or IMSI numbers;
- advertisement display identifiers, e.g. cookies (see the “Cookies and online advertising” section below);
- browser information;
- device identifiers and parameters, e.g. screen resolution and size, device status (e.g. screen orientation, network connection status);
- phone number;
- data sent via a text message (e.g. authorisation tokens, etc.). Some of our applications have access to text messages on your phone. This is used only to read the information needed for service activation. We neither read nor process your other text messages;
- information about your website use, e.g. your website activity, titles you listen to, your listening and browsing history;
- past contacts with our customer services – dates, times, reasons, preferred form of communication;
Information from other sources: among entities being such source of information there are for instance:
The data are collected and stored on servers located in several countries.
- payment services providers that, based on the relationship they have with the user, provide use with information about payment methods, the user’s name and surname, address, card type and expiry date, selected details regarding card number, payment tokens;
- partners cooperating with us as part of offering access to our website or joint marketing activities;
- entities providing us with demographic and geographical data, as well as with advertising-related information, e.g. targeted advertising and online advertising, or widely understood analytics;
- publicly available sources of information;
- information from social media plug-ins, e.g. Facebook’s “Like” on the website.
The above-listed data are used and processed for the purpose of the use of services provided by Audioteka and for the company’s marketing purposes, particularly for the following:
- user registration, processing of user’s orders and payments;
- improvement and personalisation of our marketing activities. Based on your application usage, actions taken and the data collected therefrom, and upon your explicit consent, personalised offers will be automatically sent to you (legal grounds: Article 22(2)(c) GDPR). You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; this will have no impact on compliance with the processing right previously exercised based on the consent before its withdrawal;
- improvement of our website, optimisation of content recommendation methods;
- analysis and better understanding of our users’ needs;
- to provide users with information about our website (e.g. via emails, push messages and online communication channels);
- to send information about latest releases, premieres, new products offered by Audioteka, special offers and surveys;
- to help users navigate through our website.
As a rule, we do not sell, disclose or transfer the data collected to any third parties, unless we are compelled to do so under applicable laws, or when user data are indispensable for service provision to users, and for particular purposes and on the terms set forth below:
Service providers: Processors of your personal data; they are suppliers of infrastructure, marketing, advertising, analytical, notification, IT solutions used for the personalisation and optimisation of our website, to name a few. They may process your personal data under GDPR in a third country. Such processors can hire sub-processors that can also process your personal data in a third country.
Payment services providers: To process payments via the electronic payment agent selected by you, Audioteka will disclose your personal data to such an agent to a necessary extent.
Countries other than your country of residence: We can also disclose your data to entities located in countries other than your country of residence. Therefore, data protection and privacy laws other than those effective in your country may apply to your personal data.
Audioteka Group affiliates: We can disclose your personal data to other Audioteka Group affiliates to perform the tasks set forth herein.
Data processing period
Your personal data will be processed for the period the services are used, throughout the contract term and after contract termination for as long as it is necessary to defend any rights.
Access to user account and profiles
You have the right to:
- access your personal data and receive a copy of the personal data which are processed;
- request the rectification of your incorrect data;
- request the data to be deleted (the right to be forgotten) in the circumstances set out in Article 17 GDPR;
- request the restriction of data processing in the cases set out in Article 18 GDPR;
- object to your data being processed in the cases set out in Article 21 GDPR;
- transfer the provided data which are processed in an automated manner.
If you believe your personal data are not processed in compliance with GDPR, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
If you need any further information regarding personal data protection or wish to exercise your rights, please contact the Personal Data Protection Inspector at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use governance and technological safeguards and processes that ensure a level of safety relevant to the risks regarding personal data processing, and aim at protecting user data before loss, theft, unauthorised access, use or modification.
Protection of the privacy of minors is essential. Therefore, no part of our Website is intended for use by persons aged under 13.
Cookies and online advertising
Acceptance of these conditions
Latest version: 14 May 2018